What's new

Range Bag

*cough* Harbor Freight... $99.99. I'll make my own foam. It's pick and pluck.
Don't need a case for local but bought one of these for travel. $87 shipped to my door. Today and tomorrow they have 25% off single item sales. Also bought the lid organizer on Amazon. It cost half as much as the case but I need it so...

Damn you guys making me spend money like that.

Last edited:
I love my Maxpedition Compact Range Bag.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Definitely not too big, but also not too small. Have done many multi-day handgun classes (and a couple rifle classes and shotgun classes) with it. It's perfect for the handgun classes and for rifle and shotgun classes I just carry my ammo separately. It's built really well. Carries my ears, eyes, a tin of replacement parts, a small tool/repair kit, Loctite, lubricant, first aid kid/bleeding kit, 6+ mags, Maglula, Sharpie for marking targets, and (2) Glock 17's (or whatever handguns I'm bringing to the class, and if I'm going to the range I'll add a stapler, masking tape, targets, etc.

I used to use a larger bag and found that the larger the bag, the more (unnecessary) crap I would bring. Definitely like the smaller bag, and don't want to be the guy going to the range or to a class who looks like he's bringing everything he owns.

For a more cost-conscious but surprisingly awesome little range bag, the LA Police Gear Bail Out Bag is tough to beat for $30.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom