What's new

Random soap PIF - almost free

Not in!

(As I have way more shaving soap than any one man would EVER need!😉)

This is an outstanding PIF, David!

Anybody that wants to expand their shaving soap experience, GET IN ON THIS! My guess is that you will not be disappointed if you score here.

@dfoulk is a true gentleman and very generous in this community.

Ok guys, my apologies as I've been a bit slow with this. My intention was to get some boxes out this past weekend but unfortunately that hasn't happened yet. We're in the process of moving and that's what's taking the majority of my free time. I do need to get these boxes out soon so please be patient with me. I'm digging up some more soap so I'll increase the number of boxes going out.

I'm trying to take care of everyone who has responded that they are in to this point.

If it is valid for those from other continents, I am also interested in trying the wonderful soaps from America, but unfortunately, I live very far away, in Romania. I don't know what CONUS is, but I'll pay for the transport.

If it is valid for those from other continents, I am also interested in trying the wonderful soaps from America, but unfortunately, I live very far away, in Romania. I don't know what CONUS is, but I'll pay for the transport.
CONUS = CONtiguous United States; the 48 adjoining states in North America.

Thanks! to understand that it refers to the fact that for the countries outside CONUS other postal taxes are applied, ie higher?

Not in but wanted to thank you for your generosity Dfoulk, its things like this that set the wet shaving community apart making this a special group indeed. someone is gonna be very happy with a box full of random soaps! Good luck everyone:)

I'm going to send out a few more of these, so I may reach out to some that have already posted in the thread, but everyone that already sent me money for shipping via Paypal had boxes of soap sent their way yesterday.

I'm going to send out a few more of these, so I may reach out to some that have already posted in the thread, but everyone that already sent me money for shipping via Paypal had boxes of soap sent their way yesterday.

Thank you for the awesome PIF David!

Top Bottom