What's new

ramers sponge shaving towel

hey people so i came across this ramers sponge shaving towel at savers uk high street store for about £3

proxy.php

i always get irritation when i use a towel atg on my head,
but this ramers sponge is brillant, no irritation whatsoever and just glides across

ive been using it pre shave with hot water and post shave with cold water

tbh i had no idea what these ramers sponges are but theyre used for babies apparently,
so you can understand why need to be gentle and smooth

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
hey people so i came across this ramers sponge shaving towel at savers uk high street store for about £3

proxy.php

i always get irritation when i use a towel atg on my head,
but this ramers sponge is brillant, no irritation whatsoever and just glides across

ive been using it pre shave with hot water and post shave with cold water

tbh i had no idea what these ramers sponges are but theyre used for babies apparently,
so you can understand why need to be gentle and smooth
I wonder if these are available in the States?

Reactions: saj
N
I wonder if these are available in the States?
No idea uncle, it's essentially like just a sponge and not sure how it differs from a generic sponge just feels nice when used with hot or cold water pre and post shave @FarmerTan

For some reason I feel i have to give you reverence and call you with respect uncle as I imagine you as a wise man, doggone @FarmerTan ! 👏😉😊

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
N

No idea uncle, it's essentially like just a sponge and not sure how it differs from a generic sponge just feels nice when used with hot or cold water pre and post shave @FarmerTan

For some reason I feel i have to give you reverence and call you with respect uncle as I imagine you as a wise man, doggone @FarmerTan ! 👏😉😊
Why, thank you my friend.

I usually open my mouth and remove all doubt of my wisdom, or lack thereof...

I honestly am honored by the title of Uncle, or "Unkles" as I choose to spell it!

I was an Unkle for YEARS before I became a Father, and I relished the role.

Unkle have an incredible power that they do not fully realize. Shaping young lives for good is a terrific responsibility, that not enough real men step forward to take. Young men need to be told they are loved by older men, often. And taught to be responsible citizens.

Feel free to call me "Unkle Tan" whenever you want. It will help me to remember to behave better my friend!

Why, thank you my friend.

I usually open my mouth and remove all doubt of my wisdom, or lack thereof...

I honestly am honored by the title of Uncle, or "Unkles" as I choose to spell it!

I was an Unkle for YEARS before I became a Father, and I relished the role.

Unkle have an incredible power that they do not fully realize. Shaping young lives for good is a terrific responsibility, that not enough real men step forward to take. Young men need to be told they are loved by older men, often. And taught to be responsible citizens.

Feel free to call me "Unkle Tan" whenever you want. It will help me to remember to behave better my friend!
Unkle tan what's your favourite razor? Share your pearls of wisdom 😉

Top Bottom