What's new

Rakowski/ Hammerpilot Brushes?

I won one of these handmade shaving brushes on ebay the other day and was just wondering if anybody had any experience with this particular seller? The brush looks very nice, it is crafted from a piece of Bird's Eye Maple and filled with Silvertip bristles, but I would like to know how they perform if anyone here has the appropriate experience. The pictures on ebay are copyrighted so I couldn't upload any to add to the post, but that situation will be remedied once I actually receive the brush.

Doh. How stupid am I? Heres the link
BTW, the username is Vivien9431 because I have been using either my mother's account (Vivien9431) or my girlfriend's account because some low life pond slime hijacked mine. I don't have a secret life as a transsexual named Vivien.

AJS said:
BTW, the username is Vivien9431 because I have been using either my mother's account (Vivien9431) or my girlfriend's account because some low life pond slime hijacked mine. I don't have a secret life as a transsexual named Vivien.
Likely story "V"...:lol:

AJS said:

Well, it's not secret anymore! :eek:

Randy

AJS said:

Isn't Vivien a man's name too?

Jonnybc said:
Isn't Vivien a man's name too?

If you're going to start applying common sense and logic to everything then it's no longer funny.

Oh yeah, damn you too Randy.

On the newest batch of Rakowski brushes on ebay, each brush comes with a chrome shaving stand, mine didn't. Even the bloody brushmaker's are against me:sad:

AJS said:
If you're going to start applying common sense and logic to everything then it's no longer funny.

Oh yeah, damn you too Randy.

Hey, sometimes you see an open door and just have to close it! :lol: I invited this guy to join B&B, SMF and SRP. I thought he was going to jump in, but I guess he changed his mind.

Randy

Jonnybc said:
Damn, I couldn't remember the proper quote, it's been ages since I saw Airplane!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know a guy named Shirley, and he claims that Shirley was a boy's name also until Shirly Temple came along.

Randy

I have used one, and I am not too impressed. It is a little sloppy, has glue in the hair, etc. It isn't "bad" but for the $ I feel there are better options.

joel said:
I have used one, and I am not too impressed. It is a little sloppy, has glue in the hair, etc. It isn't "bad" but for the $ I feel there are better options.

Ditto.
Cheers, DJ.

Top Bottom