What's new

R.I.P. Penny Marshall

While her Daddy taught her well; she brought spunk and joy. All that said, at the same time she could extract a powerfully emotional performance from an actor on her sets. BIG was a whole lot more than just that first surface glossy you got - so much depth there. And, gawds, Myrna! what a character!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Penny Marshall

078 a.jpg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Mick:
Penny was a 'icon' as an actress, director and producer in television and film (true story...in her movie "Renaissance Man", the soldier scenes were shot at Fort Jackson, S.C., and our company was filmed during Basic Training).

I liked her best in her TV sitcom ' Laverne and Shirley' and I loved the opening theme and 'skipping' scene (hmmm...still don't know what "Schlemiel! Schlimazel! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated"...is all about),...truly 'classic'.
proxy.php

She will be missed and God bless Her, keep Her and may she Rest in Peace!

proxy.php
"If you're not having a good time, find something else that gives you some joy in life". Penny Marshall

heh, brings back my Grandmother's Uncle - Pepsi and half-n-half. My 15-year old mind was blown that day! (Had to travel all the way to Olympia Washington to be introduced too. And, AND I went on the Olympia Brewery Tour; my first Pilsner from a tap!) Wow, there were kewl things I did as a kid! ( ya, simple pleasures, simple minds )

Top Bottom