What's new

Quorum Silver Review

From Fragrantica

opens with fresh notes of bergamot, ginger, artemisia, mandarin, cardamom and lavender. In the heart, there are red pepper,
cinnamon and nutmeg, while the base features cedar, patchouli, guaiac wood and amber,

This is a nice spicy fragrance. I was thinking it was heavy clove first but I think it is the nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper combo that gives it that feel. It last a good couple hours with some projection and all day as a light skin scent.

Its not really fresh but not warm or sweet really either. I dont think I would ever wear it for HOT weather but I have worn it in the summer.

A hidden gem... maybe. Its unique and pleasant but if the pepper were much more I think I would have to pass on it.

I would call it a spicy cedar fragrance and a bargain at the price you can find it online

A
From Fragrantica

opens with fresh notes of bergamot, ginger, artemisia, mandarin, cardamom and lavender. In the heart, there are red pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg, while the base features cedar, patchouli, guaiac wood and amber,

The only note l I get is cedar. Like opening-a-bag-of-mulch cedar.

Great outdoors in a flannel shirt.

I blind bought Q Silver looking for a cedary dominant note. This is more lumberyard than tree or oil of tree.

I like Quorum Silver. It's a great fragrance available for not much money. Same for regular Quorum.

Nice review!

Top Bottom