What's new

Quite pleased!

I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for all the great info! I bought a Pilot Metropolitan with a medium nib for my wife as a birthday present, she writes quite a bit for work as an Occupational Therapist. I got it along with a con 50 converter and a bottle of Noodler's Baystate blue, and it's a big hit! :thumbup:
I almost forgot to mention the great service and hand written note from Goulet pens, I would recommend them to anyone.

Last edited:
Yes, it is, Eric. At first she thought I was crazy to get it for her to use at work because she assumed it was a dip pen:w00t: Now after a few days use she loves it.

Glad she likes the gift. My wife also received a Metropolitan and while it took her a while to overcome the intimidation factor she now loves it. I think the Metropolitan / Baystate Blue combination is great and mine is always inked up. I won't put BSB in any other pen since it stains everything so thoroughly but I just love the color and write with it quite a bit.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Outstanding. I purchased the same pen for my daughter's first fp (she's a teacher) and she is enjoying it as well.

Top Bottom