What's new

Quick Introduction- 40% Off Coupon For All B&B Members

Hey B&B members,

I would like to thank everyone for their warm welcome. It is great to be part of this forum. I just opened up Wadi Men's Care because I want to give men a natural and organic brand they can connect with and optimized just for men. But more about my story later.

As a gift from me to all of the B&B members below is an exclusive coupon code for 40% OFF on our Premium Shaving Cream made with natural and organic ingredients available only at Amazon. We just released it and we want as many people as possible to try it out. The feedback and results have been great and I would love to hear feedback from this community.
  • Made with flaxseed, olive, sesame, coconut, and jojoba oil to cleanse and moisturize your skin.
  • No harsh chemicals or synthetic scents.
  • No shaving brush needed and only need a thin lather for an effective shave.
  • Infused with authentic lime and lavender oil
Copy & Paste the code at check out.​

Coupon Code: I7SPT9CZ

CLICK HERE or the image below to buy now!
Offer ends 8/17/2017

Thanks,
Mo
Founder, wadimenscare.com

Thanks for the coupon code Mo and welcome to B&B.

Can you talk about the cream a little more?

Is it designed to be used with a shave brush? Does it make a lather?

Hello,

No problem. The shaving cream is low lather and you do not need to use a shaving brush. It is similar to Pacific Shaving Cream if you are familiar with their products.

Our shaving cream is made with 96% natural ingredients and 25% organic ingredients and loaded with Vitamin B, E5 and antioxidant. Some of the main ingredients we use is flaxseed, sesame, olive, jojoba oil and aloe vera. We utilized these ingredients because it is known to its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. We formulated the shaving cream to cleanse and moisturize while you are shaving. Once you try it out, you will notice how soft your face will feel. We also use real lime and lavender oil to give it a bold but not overbearing scent. A lot of other natural shaving cream use fragrance oil which is irritates people with sensitive skin like myself. We tried to make our shaving cream as natural so that it works great for all skin types. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mo
Founder, wadimenscare.com

UPDATE: I received numerous emails and Facebook messages from people that missed our 75% and 50% grand opening last weekend and wanted to know If I was doing another deep discount promotion. I decided that I will give away 70% Off to the first 25 buyers. I wanted this forum to be aware of this deal as well just to be fair to everyone. Below is the coupon code and link to our Amazon site. The 40% discount is still there until the end of the weekend. You can't combine the discount obviously :001_smile
Coupon Code: MF5CO6YE

CLICK HERE to buy now!
Untitled design.jpg

Ordered one, while I do enjoy the super lather while shaving, but I want to give it a try, even with Pacific's cream I can load some serious lather.

FINAL CALL! I have a few units left for 70% off on our Premium Shaving Cream. It will end tomorrow night at 11:59pm. I want as many people trying it out for only a few dollars with free 2 days shipping if you have an Amazon Prime account. Copy and paste coupon code below at checkout.

Coupon Code: MF5CO6YE

CLICK HERE
to buy.
70% OFF (1).png

I certainly didn't need any more shave soap/cream but since it was such a big discount and having Prime I ordered one. I know at full price I never would have ordered so thank you for the huge discount.

Top Bottom