What's new

Questions about RazoRock handles?

Hello guys, I’m having a hard time deciding about some RazoRock handles and would like to ask for some advice. I’m a fan of grip when it comes to handles and I would like to ask about about the 13mm Bulldog, Barber Pole, HD, and Super Knurl handles.

Any one that has experience with some or all of them, which one would you say has the best knurling/grip? I have the longer old Halo(love it but want the newer 83mm), the Radio knob, and the Ti Halo. I’m just wondering if the knurling on the Radio handle is the same as the other handles.

The radio knob handle is pretty grippy and its long which makes it very hard to slip inspite of the polished areas in between.

I have the radio knob and the super knurl.
The radio knob is not too bad, but in terms of grip the superl knurl is much superior

Well I couldn’t wait, I ordered the Silver 400 brush with the noir knot (which is what I was going to buy) along with the Barber Pole handle. I have a Weber Bulldog for delivery today and I think I’m going to love it based on what I have read and asked about it.

Uhh, I got rid of R.A.D. and now I think I have H.A.D. Never ends and I have no self control. :001_rolle

Congrats! And now you can give some thought to more brushes and soaps. Tee hee.

:)
Lol thanks, I found pretty much what I like when it comes to brushes(the RazoRock 400 is super comfortable to hold) and for razors it’s the Rex Ambassador ,Game Changer .84 and Ti Baby Smooth.

I’m just really curious about the RazoRock handles.:001_302: I can stop whenever I want I swear.:001_302:

I think I've owned them all... the Radio Knob Handle is my favorite by a considerable margin
I have the barber pole and the radio knob. I may trade which heads they are on today. I think I will put the BP on the 84 Game Changer and the RK on the 68. I think that would even them out to an extent. I was also thinking of trying the BP on my New just to preserve the original handle (it has the usual hairline cracks and I don't want to make them any worse).

Super Knurled is my go to handle because it does offer crazy good grip. Occasionally shave in the shower and the super Knurled has been the most secure. In terms of asthetics and comfort and feel in hand the radio knob is the best but strictly for grip you gotta go super Knurled.

Super Knurled is my go to handle because it does offer crazy good grip. Occasionally shave in the shower and the super Knurled has been the most secure. In terms of asthetics and comfort and feel in hand the radio knob is the best but strictly for grip you gotta go super Knurled.
Thanks, so the knurling on the Super Knurl is better, interesting.

That's my impression of it, yup! I would say in normal use like shaving at the sink after a shower I don't really notice much of a difference in the amount of grip between these two but when it's extra slick (shower shaving) it is clear that the super Knurled is better strictly from a grip perspective. Basically both have more than adeqiaad grip for sink use but the difference is in shower shaving for me at least

I have their bulldog version, the barber pole and the bamboo
Barber pole is the most beautiful, it provides an excellent grip but it's a little too heavy for my tastes.
I don't care for the bamboo.
Overall my favorite out of the threes is the bulldog. A classic, no-nonsense solid handle, perfect weight and excellent grip.

I have the bamboo and surprisingly I really like the grip. Despite not having knurling, the contours keep the fingers in place nicely.

I have the super knurl, and the barber pole. Both are great, but the super knurl is a bit longer,my little preference. But the barber pole is more massive in hand, I like both.

Top Bottom