What's new

Question for the barbers in this group

New barbershop opened up in February. Tried the place out and loved it. The owner cut my hair and did a great job. He said eventually he planned on hiring more barbers as business increases. Checked FB today to get the number to call for an appointment and saw there are two additional barbers. When I call for the appointment, should I just make the appointment and not specify the barber's name who cut my hair the only time I've been there, or just see who I get when I go? Although I really liked the job the owner did, I'm wondering if I should possibly roll the dice and see who I get. By "playing the field", I will know what kind of job the other barbers can do in the event the owner ends up being tough to get an appointment with. My dilemma is does doing this **** off the other barbers, meaning is there a "code" among barbers about customers who shuffle through the barbers at that shop. Given I've only been there once, it's not as if I have a long history with the barber I had in February. I was very pleased with my haircut last time, so quality of the work is not a factor. Thoughts?? Thanks!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
$14! My barber charges $1.67 for a haircut and that includes a cute assistant. He also gives a traditional SR shave with all the trimmings for the same price.

Either way you chose should be fine. Some have preferences and wait for specific barbers. Others walk in and get who they get. I have seen plenty of both and never seen or heard of an angry barber.

OOPS, not a barber.

Last edited:
Top Bottom