What's new

Question for fellow leaf razor owners

Hey people so I just want to start by saying that i'm not the type of person who gets bored where I like to chop and change a lot but I don't know maybe it's just me but like do you find the leaf razor to be kinda boring?

i mean it shaves well etc but I don't know, it doesn't like excite me like how for example the henson razor does

Please bare in mind I'm a head shaver and I'm not knocking the product, it's just when I shave with it, it doesn't excite me, kinda hard to explain tbh

I get excited just thinking about my next great headshave with leaf. Had mine for over a year. With the right blade and a slick soap it glides right over the bumps, divots and scars on my dome. A close bloodless shave . Something I couldn't get with DE's or carts for that matter. So yeah a great shave with the leaf excites me.

Reactions: saj
I get excited just thinking about my next great headshave with leaf. Had mine for over a year. With the right blade and a slick soap it glides right over the bumps, divots and scars on my dome. A close bloodless shave . Something I couldn't get with DE's or carts for that matter. So yeah a great shave with the leaf excites me.
surprised you couldnt get on with cartridge razors as the leaf is just a hybrid razor but shaving with the same technique as you would with a cartridge razor imo

IMHO this 'boringness' is the characteristic that makes the Leaf a great razor. That said speculating the main target group of the Leaf are people that want a sustainable alternative to throw-away-razors but do not mind or care for shaving that much. I use the Leaf if I want a fast and troublefree shave. But use other razors too.

Personally I like the fiddling around with different brands of double edge blades and master the art of splitting them. ;-)

As a relative newby, I really appreciate the Leaf. I've only used cartridges and a Double-Edge Safety Razor before the Leaf (and electric). The Leaf seems better than both of those in performance and, at least compared to the cartridges, in economy.

I've been starting conversations with many of my friends and family recently. For those who are cartridge users, I've been suggesting that they consider Leaf as a more economical, more earth-friendly, alternative.

Top Bottom