What's new

Question For All You Captain's Choice Lovers

I have the original bay rum and thoroughly enjoy it. I like the warmth of it, the scent and the way my face feels after using it. I really dig lime scents as well so I've been considering the lime one. Does it have the same warmth on the face after using it? Is the scent lime with bay rum or just straight lime?

It's a great lime with a more subtle bay rum. The lime is at the forefront for me. I love the way my face feels afterwards though the scent fades faster than either of their other bay rums.

I like it, to me it is more lime followed by a lighter Bay Rum scent.

When I use the orginal Bay Rum, afterthe scent has faded I use Clubman Lime Sec or Citrus Musk.

Lime and Bay Rum go together well.

Lime is fantastic. If you need to pay penitence for any past sins through the holy face burning then try the Cat of Nine Tails.

I just used it today. I don't pick up much bay rum, but a lot of lime and it is so nice. My face feels so good right now.

I will not be trying CO9T :bayrum2:The original bay rum is as much burn as I would like.

I would say that not everyone has the same experience with it. I have used both and find the Cat gives a little more heat, but doesn't make me want to scream as some others have claimed. On the other hand, it is the longest lasting scent. You may want to try a sample before dismissing it offhand.

I would say that not everyone has the same experience with it. I have used both and find the Cat gives a little more heat, but doesn't make me want to scream as some others have claimed. On the other hand, it is the longest lasting scent. You may want to try a sample before dismissing it offhand.

+1

Top Bottom