What's new

question about vapeing.

i started vapeing last monday to quit cigs.... i love it....

a question.... who here mixes their own juices??

i prefer sweeter flavors such as peach,jolly rancher etc purchased from vapor shark...

i would like *(please) someone to point me in the direction to a "how to" to make my own....

thanks in advance...

I occasionally vape when I will be someplace where I am unable to smoke my pipe for an extended period.
There is an excellent E-cig forum at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/
They have as much info regarding vaping as this forum has on shaving. My results in making my own juices has resulted in varied results, so I tend to purchase from the professionals.

closing in on 2 weeks...

tried to smoke a real cig the other day... one puff almost puked....

done with cigs... long live vapor....

I keep clicking on this thread--and every time I'm surprised it is about tobacco. Something is terribly wrong with me.

But as long as we are on the subject: Over a year ago i bought my sister an electronic cig. She has been a smoker for years and is a cancer survivor. She actually had another cancer scare a few years ago. She would come over to my place and smoke one, maybe two, cigarettes. Then brush her teeth before she went home to her husband. I thought the e-cig might help/

Well after getting the e-cig she never smoked another real cig (as far as I know) and now she doesn't' smoke at all (as far as I know). While they don't help everyone, even some who continue to smoke cut back on the real thing by sometimes relying on the vape. It has to be better than inhaling tar, IMO.

Last edited:
I quit the ecig and only use snus, weekly Cigars, pipe, or Hookah excluded. I don't like how those heating mechanisms release machine oil and all that crap.. And they aren't regulated. I didn't like the ecig too much, snus is way better for me until I quit completely.

I made my own juice when vaping, very easy, and a LOT cheaper. If the shipping wouldn't be so expensive I'd offer to trade my juice making gear for shaving gear, cigars, humidor, or pipes.

lol... yep.....

wanted to quit cigs... had quit for 7 years.. then last year went to cuba with swmbo to visit family.... got started back due to copious quantities of beer/rum/beer/rum.....

still no cigs... loving this vape stuff...

Top Bottom