What's new

Question about Baili 3-piece razors

On Amazon there's a mild and aggressive version of the same razor. Seems the mild one has the sloping handle and hidden razor tabs and the aggressive or traditional model does not. After using my Fine Marvel, I find my 1967 Super Speed not efficient enough even with a Feather. I'm thinking maybe order the mild, see how it is and return it if it doesn't work out. How would you rate the aggressive model on a 1 to 10 scale? TY.

I have both. The classic or 131 to me is slightly more efficient than my Techs. I use it with a Razor Emporiam repo ball end handle. The other Baili that covers the tabs, AKA the 176 I found very mild and it did not work for me but lots of others really like it.

I have both. The classic or 131 to me is slightly more efficient than my Techs. I use it with a Razor Emporiam repo ball end handle. The other Baili that covers the tabs, AKA the 176 I found very mild and it did not work for me but lots of others really like it.

I took my Baili BT131 out of storage.

Since 2 weeks now I shave with it, a pass WTG as my skin is sensitive.

This little shaver is great, I love it :love-struck:

The Baili BD176 didn't work for me also, it requires multiple passes, for my skin it's not good.

I wouldn't bother with the newer model Baili if your Super Speed isn't efficient enough for you. It has a very chunky safety bar which makes it very mild, I would say 2.5/10. I strongly prefer the older model, which feels more like 6/10 and gives me a very close result in 2 passes. YMMV of course.

I wouldn't bother with the newer model Baili if your Super Speed isn't efficient enough for you. It has a very chunky safety bar which makes it very mild, I would say 2.5/10. I strongly prefer the older model, which feels more like 6/10 and gives me a very close result in 2 passes. YMMV of course.
I ordered the older more aggressive one this morning from Amazon. Thank you for the 6/10 number as no one else anywhere has given it a number rating. 1000 thank yous to you.

I took my Baili BT131 out of storage.

Since 2 weeks now I shave with it, a pass WTG as my skin is sensitive.

This little shaver is great, I love it :love-struck:

The Baili BD176 didn't work for me also, it requires multiple passes, for my skin it's not good.
How's the quality of grip/knurl on the handle? Mine could be better but then again it's a $9 razor.

How's the quality of grip/knurl on the handle? Mine could be better but then again it's a $9 razor.

The handle plating on my Baili BT131 is correct, it could be better for sure, I will replace it soon with this handle to have a better grip. (I have no ingrown hairs with this razor, I am very fan, I love it).

I hope the head will be compatible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom