What's new

Question about a Red Dot instruction

My "D1" Red Dot set comes with a 1957 instruction, that a "normal" Fatboy shows. Now I´ve seen another Red Dot set with the same instruction. Which instructions have your Red Dot sets sets?

proxy.php

There was one for sale a few days that had a slightly different looking instruction sheet (no mention of '195' on the front). I'm trying to get a copy and, if successful, will forward to Achim.

There was one for sale a few days that had a slightly different looking instruction sheet (no mention of '195' on the front). I'm trying to get a copy and, if successful, will forward to Achim.

the seller told me, that his instruction shows the normal Fat Boy too.

I think I've attached a copy of the front of his instruction sheet. I cannot see the whole sheet but the front part of yours includes '195' and his does not.

Achim. His looks like the one on your website for 1958 fat boy blue blade.

Attachments

• $uncles instructions.jpg
    $uncles instructions.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Maybe, they just used D1 or F4 instructions from the regular FatBoys with the red dots as there weren't enough of them to justify a separate instruction sheet?

It looks like they use the normal Fat Boy instruction for the Red Dot. Maybe the Red Dot is not a officially modell and they have use for the first Fat Boys left over parts from the Toggle. It´s mystic :blink: (The "F4" Red Dot is is even more puzzling)

Last edited:
It looks like they use the normal Fat Boy instruction for the Red Dot. Maybe the Red Dot is not a officially modell and they have use for the first Fat Boys left over parts from the Toggle. It´s mystic :blink: (The "F4" Red Dot is is even more puzzling)

Sorry resurrect and old thread.
Maybe the F-4 red dot was a warranty claim?
As in a D-1, that was sent in for repair?
How long was the warranty?

Top Bottom