What's new

queen helene mint julep!

i have been using the mint julep mask (masque?) on and off for a while and find it to be an amazing product. it does a great job of closing pores, and has also done a wonderful job of reducing acne breakouts which i get once every few months or so.

i just have to lock my doors and close my windows so that nobody sees the embarassed kermit faced guy.

:jump:

I've been using QH mint julep mask for a long time as well, in my opinion it is not the best mask out there but it works quite well and it is definately the best value for a premixed mask. QH mint julep scrub is good as well for a cheap scrub!

I am going to bump this post because this stuff works great and would like to hear "more modern" discussions.
This stuff works great, clears the acne and even razor bumps! But you look like a alien though.

$43920861.jpg

I am going to bump this post because this stuff works great and would like to hear "more modern" discussions.
This stuff works great, clears the acne and even razor bumps! But you look like a alien though.

It reduces the size of zits or razor bumps, plus it makes the skin soft. I use it after I shave about 4 days a week.

Check your local grocery store before you look on Amazon. I tried it the other night and my face smelled like sulfur afterward, even through my morning shower.

Top Bottom