What's new

Queen Charlotte Soap Cream Find

I somehow picked up shave cream samples of Queen Charlotte, Monaco, and Rose Otto plus a sample of Cayman soap from someone somewhere down line a number of years ago. I actually thought I gave them to a friend of my brother soon after I received them. I was doing some cleaning yesterday and found these items. I actually don't think that I used any of these, so I don't know how any of these creams will be when I try them later this week.
I checked out that Queen Charlotte Soaps closed up their shop almost 4 years ago. Wow has it been four years?
Anyway does anyone still have any of the QCS products or can anyone tell me what results they had using any of the QCS creams or soaps?

Thanks in advance.

I'm 3017ing some Rose Otto soap now. It's wonderful stuff on a cool spring morning.

It's hard to believe it's been four years. I didn't realize I'd kept this for so long.

Their cream soaps and hard soaps were both excellent IMO.

I wish I knew what ingredients went into the Provence scent. It is my favorite scent in any shaving product ever.

Just finished up my last tub of QCS Rose Otto(the best rose I have found). I really loved their soaps.

Has anyone found a soap that leaves their skin feeling as good as the QCS soaps do?

Top Bottom