What's new

Quality watch in a $25-$100 price range

Thanks for all the great advice. :) I am hoping to get a nice watch soon. PIF early Christmas gifts? LOL I am joking.

In that price range,Timex. I really does take a licking and keep on ticking.

+1.

Timex has a reputation as a "cheap" watch, and they certainly do make some very low-end watches, but for the last 5 years or so they have been turning out some very nice watches. This morning I saw one on a surgeon at our hospital that looked so nice I went over after the meeting to ask what kind of watch he was wearing! Was I surprised to find out it was a Timex!

I bought a really cool one about a year ago and I love it. And by the way, it keeps better time than ANY WATCH in my collection. I set it to the Official U.S. Time on the web and 3 months later it is off by fewer than five seconds.

Amazing quality for the price.

I have to add my $0.02 for Timex. I have a Timex that I bought as a beater watch in 2003 which is still on its original battery. It keeps absolutely perfect time. It has been rafting, skydiving, in the dirt, in the snow, underwater, covered in motor oil, sweated on, bumped, scratched, beaten, and bedraggled. I can't kill it. They certainly make a watch that will take a ton of daily abuse and keep on truckin'.

I have had great luck with Timex in the past. It is a good watch for the money. When you get right down to it unless someone eyeballs your watch...just like your clothes no one will know it is a $50 and not a $500 watch. My dad still wears the Timex i bought him 10 years ago for $25 or so daily. The battery has been replaced in it but that is it.

If you have a Fossil storefront near you I'd say try them. They have very nice watches for your price range and their service is great, any issues and they'll replace the watch for free long after the warranty is up in my experience. If you have a Fossil Outlet near you, even better.

Top Bottom