What's new

Quality Posts

Hello there, I’ve been on here for a few months now and went to go sell something on the BST but one of the rules is that you need 50 quality posts. Does that mean you need to start a thread and get x amount of replies? Also, how do I check how many “quality” posts I have already? Thank you!

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Hello, If you click on your user name under your profile you will find your post count.
Currently you only have 26 messages/post.
You don't need to start a thread, it's simply a count of your posts.

If you get posting you will hit 50 soon.

Capture.JPG

Definitely still a stalker, but getting closer now...….20 posts to go ;)

Once you hit 50 posts, come back to this thread and ask if you have made enough quality posts. Some of the senior staff on here will assess your posts and use a qualitative statistics method to provide you with a score. It has something to do with whether your posts were good enough to at least add value to the forums and/or increase web-site traffic. Good Luck !!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm still trying to make my first quality post.......😉
Dude..... You will NEVER get there.....

That was too easy, sorry.

My first instinct was to post what you did, but you, as ALWAYS, beat me to it!

I hope you have as broad of shoulders as I think you do!

Sorry if I'm too mean to you. PLEASE tell me if I am, Mr. Dawg! I have been jealous of your good looks since you were in black and white....

And to the original poster: if you are looking for quality posts, look at the drivel I post! My mother finds them fascinating, as I sit in her basement while she hobbles down the basement to bring me meals.

Dude..... You will NEVER get there.....

That was too easy, sorry.

My first instinct was to post what you did, but you, as ALWAYS, beat me to it!

I hope you have as broad of shoulders as I think you do!

Sorry if I'm too mean to you. PLEASE tell me if I am, Mr. Dawg! I have been jealous of your good looks since you were in black and white....

And to the original poster: if you are looking for quality posts, look at the drivel I post! My mother finds them fascinating, as I sit in her basement while she hobbles down the basement to bring me meals.

Another classic Dave post! :302:

Who analyzes the quality of posts? I tried to respond in the buy sell section but I was not privileged enough to talk in there.

Who analyzes the quality of posts? I tried to respond in the buy sell section but I was not privileged enough to talk in there.
It's just a post count. Some of the subforums don't increment your post count, that's all.

You should still be able to send a private message to a person that posted in BST.

There are a couple of easy to meet requirements in order to post on BST.

As suggested above, until you meet those requirements, feel free to send a PM to the person.

Top Bottom