What's new

Qshave Futur clone review.

I ordered mine Friday May 5th with name engraving, was shipped May 7th, and received May 19th. The tracking info was on the website, not in the email.
Ya, I didn't make an account so I can login. Should have, but I was telling myself I wasn't going to buy from there again.

YMMV.

Maybe they've fixed any design flaws because mine didn't come with any. Everything lines up perfectly, too. I've never owned a Merkur before.
I find the higher cap makes it impossible to trim around the nose well. It's simply too bulky.
I read a review (on another site) that said this was an aggressive razor. Either the poster didn't know what he was doing or he was using a bad blade. On a 1 setting, it doesn't shave; only from a 2 onwards. A 3 setting is perfect for me and most people.
This razor has a narrow window for cutting due to the downward slant of the blade. It has a learning curve that can't be rushed. Once you keep to that sweet spot, though, you'll love it. That's when you hear the blade and the audio is not too loud. IMHO, only lightweight razors do that because the sound emanates from the whole razor.
I'll continue using and experimenting with the settings on this daily shaver; alternating with the supreme Gillette Fat Boy or even my loyal SS.

All these reviews finally got to me. Ordered one a couple of weeks ago, should be in my paws in about a week if the info can be believed.
Can't wait to try it. It joins a very small number of modern razors in my collection.

Top Bottom