What's new

QShave Black Futur Clone on AliExpress

Use the AliExpress App, not the website to get the best price.
Look for the QShave store or look up double edge razors. Pick the black razor with blades and the price is $11.14.
What you need to do is to save the QShave store as a favorite. Then look under coupons and get the store coupon. For 150 AliExpress coins (No cost to you, if you know AliExpress you earn their coins to exchange for coupons) you get a coupon for QShave for $3 off over a $9 purchase. When you go to buy this, you'll see the coupon added to the final price. The coupon knocks the final price down to $8.14.

The coupon will work with any item in the store. It's good for today, but they might do something on Black Friday. If you order today and want it as a gift, should be delivered before Christmas.
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Use the AliExpress App, not the website to get the best price.
Look for the QShave store or look up double edge razors. Pick the black razor with blades and the price is $11.14.
What you need to do is to save the QShave store as a favorite. Then look under coupons and get the store coupon. For 150 AliExpress coins (No cost to you, if you know AliExpress you earn their coins to exchange for coupons) you get a coupon for QShave for $3 off over a $9 purchase. When you go to buy this, you'll see the coupon added to the final price. The coupon knocks the final price down to $8.14.

The coupon will work with any item in the store. It's good for today, but they might do something on Black Friday. If you order today and want it as a gift, should be delivered before Christmas.
proxy.php

If there still is an interest in buying this razor, if you have coins with AliExpress, you can still get the $3 off coupon with the QShave store.

Top Bottom