What's new

QED shaving stick...

I was recently gifted with a QED shaving stick in the Pine and Cedarwood scent. I was blown away by the rich smell when I opened it. While I'm new to the wet shaving I was able to get a nice lather going with it and an enjoyable shave.

I was impressed enough to order 3 more in different scents.

Not only are they nice and aromatic for daily use, they would be perfect for travel!

Anyone else enjoying these??

Tom

Love QED in all forms - tub, stick whatever. The tubs are a better buy but I like having a variety of scents so I buy sticks too. Lime and Sandalwood are my two all time favorite scents from Charles.

Love QED in all forms - tub, stick whatever. The tubs are a better buy but I like having a variety of scents so I buy sticks too. Lime and Sandalwood are my two all time favorite scents from Charles.

Good to hear! I ordered Lime and Sandalwood.... :)

Tom

Big QED fan here. Yes, his soaps -- in tub or stick form -- smell great. The other reason I love them is that they're scented with EOs, not fragrance oils. So your Pine & Cedarwood stick smells so great because, well...it's really scented with pine & cedarwood! :biggrin:

...oh, and I noticed on his website that he's now offering a scent called "Rosie" in stick form. If you like the scent of rose, do yourself a favor & check it out. :drool:

Wonderful stuff. I have always been a big fan of Charles' (Mr. QED) soaps. Bathtub Gin, only comes in stick form, and it is first class. As is Wild Orange.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
QED soaps are some of the best non-tallow soaps. Sandalwood is absolutely superb.

Top Bottom