What's new

QED man Davinci Water

is QED Da Vinci Water still available? Didn't see it on the QED website but as we all know that doesn't mean something is not available @ QED !!!!

but you beat me too it, many thanks !!!

Actually went to the QED "Other Prod" page & whipped out my freaking 10x magnifing glass @ found this l'il snippet:

• Face Toners in refillable plastic atomizers: 2.3oz ($5.00), 4.5oz ($8.80), 9oz ($16.20); or, plastic bottle to refill atomizers: 9oz ($15.50); available in: Da Vinci Water,Lavender Hydrosol, Rose Hydrosol, Peppermint Hydrosol, Lemon Verbena Hydrosol, Rose Geranium Hydrosol.

For a measly 5 bux each an adventurous feller could try'em all for $30 in the 2.3 oz atomizers...:biggrin:

For a paltry 5 bux a feller could try just 1 thereby saving 25 bux & SWMBO would probably not subject him to a fierce flagellation or (at minimun) a horrible horrible tongue lashin' about finance & economics....

Ohhhhh...definitely got to try that Lemon Verbena! Call me crazy, the Da Vinci works excellent, but the scent reminds me of urine.

Is it me or am I the only one who finds rose's scent too much? It makes me think of G'ma and her friends playing bridge or something...

No davinci water for me

Is it me or am I the only one who finds rose's scent too much? It makes me think of G'ma and her friends playing bridge or something...

No davinci water for me

Have you tried Da Vinci Water yet? I feel the same way about rose anything, but I love Da Vinci Water and don't get the gramma vibe. Of course this all very subjective and YMMV.

I'll have to try it; maybe I'll do the ghetto Da Vinci water thing first.

And all this time, I thought Da Vinci water was something Dan Brown cooked up.
:biggrin:

I combined Thayers Witch hazel-Lavender and Rose- half/half. I really like the smell and effect. How would this compare to Da Vinci water? Anybody have any idea?

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I combined Thayers Witch hazel-Lavender and Rose- half/half. I really like the smell and effect. How would this compare to Da Vinci water? Anybody have any idea?

It goes on a little thicker due to the aloe- very nice in the winter. During the dog days, I find the simple, light Da Vinci water perfect.

To be honest, i could have lived without the Da Vinci water, i should have put the money into more soaps from Charles! But SWMBO loves the Da Vinci smell, so i guess that's that... :blushing:

To be honest, i could have lived without the Da Vinci water, i should have put the money into more soaps from Charles! But SWMBO loves the Da Vinci smell, so i guess that's that... :blushing:

I was giong over these posts and saw my post from when I had first purchased some Davinci h20. Since then, things have changed considerably; namely how much the product has grown on me and how much I simply cannot do without it. :blush:

I was giong over these posts and saw my post from when I had first purchased some Davinci h20. Since then, things have changed considerably; namely how much the product has grown on me and how much I simply cannot do without it. :blush:

Agreed -- it's great stuff. I keep mine in the fridge for a nice cold after-shave blast. :biggrin:

Top Bottom