What's new

QED Expands Line of Shaving Soaps in the Jar Format

Good to know. I love the Patchouli/Tea Tree/Peppermint, which I have melted. Now I can get the lavender-anise!!!

Randy

Gentlemen,
Based on a chat with Charles at QED, the following QED shaving soap scents should be available in the patiently-awaited jar format this coming week:
  • Anise & Lavender
  • Badger & Blade
  • Bay Rum
  • Bergamot
  • Frankincense & Myrrh
  • Fresh Lime
  • Grapefruit & Peppermint
  • Lavender
  • Patchouli, Tea Tree, Peppermint
  • Peppermint
  • Pine & Cedarwood
  • Rose Geranium
  • Sandalwood
  • Special 218
  • Tangerine & Spearmint
  • Wild Orange
Note: Those fragrances underlined were already available in jars.

I still keep bugging Charles about the B&B cologne...

One day he's going to show up at my house and punch me if I keep asking!

(as long as he drops off a bottle, that's cool!)

I'm torn on this. In my next purchase, I plan on getting some Patchouli, Tea Tree, Peppermint, and Grapefruit & Peppermint (I'm a sucker for mint). The problem is, the soaps are a better value with regards to volume, but I get such great results with the stick....

-Nick

Nick, those are the two most recent scents I got. Really great stuff. And the P/TT/P is wicked cooling.

Austin said:
Ron, have you tried Tangerine & Spearmint or Wild Orange? If yes, what was your impression.
Yes and Yes.. Ahhh and Ahhh! Little bit of drool with the Wild Orange.. I hate it when I do that...:drool: Drives me to the breakfast table early.:wink2:

roughrider said:
Does Charles sell the Violetta? It's not listed. Do you have to ask for it?
Nope and nope. What you are probably thinking about was that One-time good deal new-in-jar old stock acquisition.

murchmb said:
Ron,

Did Charles say when his new website would be online?
Something about the end of the month or quarter or...
I honestly don't remember.. But I do know that there is a serious effort afoot to redo, rehab, reconstruct it..:a14:

Top Bottom