What's new

QED aftershave skin conditioner

has anyone had any irritation issues from Charles's QED aftershave conditioners? More specifically, are there any ones that are more prone to irritation issues?

I've got the Rose Geranium and the unscented. I use both. They're a little thicker, moisturize nicely and do not feel greasy. I use them following witch hazel. I'll also use them if my face is feeling dry.

No irritation here.

has anyone had any irritation issues from Charles's QED aftershave conditioners? More specifically, are there any ones that are more prone to irritation issues?

Hi Michael,
I have used them all with the exception of the Bay Rum (Laurel). I have had no irritation problems with any that I have used. BTW, SWMBO detests any Bay Rum, so I do not get to use it..:sad:

thanks for the info, guys. After reading some scattered reviews I am now quite curious about the QED Cypress skin conditioner...so I guess it's a decision between the bay laurel and the cypress...hmmmm...

Don't overlook the Tejas Cedarwood. I have a bottle of this and it is ever so subtle in its aroma. It is immediately noticed but stays very close to the skin. It would layer nicely with most any of the woody/spice colognes.

Regards, Todd

Don't overlook the Tejas Cedarwood. I have a bottle of this and it is ever so subtle in its aroma. It is immediately noticed but stays very close to the skin. It would layer nicely with most any of the woody/spice colognes.

Regards, Todd

Absolutely! I also have the Texas Cedarwood and while the scent is subtle, it is definately what one would expect it to smell like. I also have the lemon and cedarwood soap from Charles and I find that it smells neither like lemon nor cedarwood. The scent is growing on me, though.

I tend to be very sensitive to fragrance oils, but not essential oils. That being said, I've used the Lime EO A/S conditioner with no issues. An excellent product in my opinion.

Top Bottom