What's new

QCS Vostok...WOW

I just finished shaving with some Vostok from Queen Charlotte Soaps. This stuff is awesome! :w00t:
It’s like an ice cold, sub-zero arctic blast striking full blast right in the face. If you want to experience the feeling o f ice-cold peppermint with a chaser of sub-arctic menthol, then this stuff if for YOU.
This soap is so cold feeling on the face; it almost brought tears to my eyes. It is that dang good.
I feel I should also mention the performance is top-notch. This soap offers great glide, excellent cushion, no irritation what so ever. Excellent shave with this cream/soap.
For an extra cooling kick, I shaved with cold water, rinsed with cold water, then went outside while it is cold and the wind is blowing. Weeeee!

It has been almost an hour since my shave and I can still feel that ice cold sensation on my face; I love it. I had ordered the five-sampler pack a few weeks ago and I have been trying out the different flavors. I ordered:

• Sandalwood
  • Celestial Woods
  • Briar
  • Vetiver
  • And, of course, Vostok
Of all the samplers can you tell I like Vostok the best?

It will take me a while to use these samplers as they are one ounce packs and are filled to the brim. One normally does not see sample sizes so huge as they are usually ¼ - ½ ounce instead.
Come next payday I think I will order a full tub of Vostok so I can enjoy more of the ice-cold goodness that is Vostok.

Love me some Vostok! I actually shaved with it then walked outside in a sleet/snowstorm a few weeks ago. Great way to wake up.

awesome, i've got a 5 tub sampler coming my way, hopefully this week with;
- Cedarwood-Lemongrass
- Key Lime
- Rose
- Vostok Lite
- Unscented (vegan)

....though i DO also have my TOBS sampler pack (10x 10g tubs)

For an extra cooling kick, I shaved with cold water, rinsed with cold water, then went outside while it is cold and the wind is blowing. Weeeee!
Can someone please point this gent to the nearest Masochist Anonymous?!

(Really ... gotta try me some Vostok! :001_smile)

I had both the fully armed Vostok and Key Lime in a sampler. Both are outragous. I used the Vostok while visiting my parents in Vermont over Christmas. Between the menthol and the incredibly cold water I felt frozen. I even got some lather up my nose and thought frostbite for a few hours. It's truly excellent stuff and lives up to its name.

I have the lite version of Vostok and it's still on the cold side, I used it today and got frost bite yikes. Matt keeps putting out quality products.:thumbup1:

Can someone please point this gent to the nearest Masochist Anonymous?!

(Really ... gotta try me some Vostok! :001_smile)
I find this to be even better than coffee for an eye opener.
Vostok, plus cold water, plus cold wind/weather outside = Weeeeee
No more problems trying to stay awake after that. :tongue_sm :thumbup:

Top Bottom