What's new

QCS Fougere and QCS Iced Key Lime

I received my order of QCS Shave Cream Fougere and Iced Key Lime yesterday after placing my order on Monday which is pretty fast delivery. QCS Shave Creams is really a Croap more so than cream very much like MdC, and RazoRock Shave Creams. This was my first experience with the fragrance of Fougere and I must say it blew me away. I really like that it is a complex fragrance with many different layers that to me create a cologne like fragrance. The Ice Key Lime is a limited time shave cream that QCS created for those hot summer months that will be starting pretty soon. It is a combination of their famous Vostok (Menthol) Shave Cream that has been paired with their great Key Lime Shave Cream. It has a wonderful scent and of course the lather provides you with a refreshing cold sensation that is so nice on those warm summer days. QCS makes some of the best shave creams/soaps that you can buy anywhere and their customer service is second to none. Give these two a try and you will be very pleased. I will say that when it comes to choosing between their shave soaps or buying their shave creams. I always go with the cream as I find the fragrance to be much stronger as compared to their soaps, but both are outstanding products. That is just my opinion.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Never tried the Fougere, but agree on your other points. The IKL is a nice burst of lime, and Matthew personally replies and sees to any questions.

You have very good tastes in scents. I just got both of those in soap form in a PIF from catherix and I'm very impressed so far.

I've been debating between the Key lime and Vostok for some time now. Was thinking about getting both. So I'm glad to see that QCS produced an Iced Key lime. It sounds like the best of both worlds. Also plan to get the Cayman as well. I'm a big fan of Bay Rum. So this is a must try for me.

Order has been placed!!:smile1:

Can't wait to give this a try

Last edited:
My Iced Key Lime cream came in the other day, i've only had a chance to use it twice. At first I did the usual mug/bowl lather, then (for the first time) did a face lather. WHAT a difference the face lather, and the cream, makes. I LOVE it!

I bought a tub of the Fougere blind when I placed my order for another scent. Never having smelled it before I didn't know what to expect and when it arrived I hated the smell of it in the tub and thought "oh boy, what am I going to do with this." However the first time I used it I fell in love with the way it smelled when it was on my face. It is a great performer and makes tons of slick lather. The Iced Key Lime may be my next aquistion now that summer is coming up.

Iced Key lime is totally worth it. I just got mine and did my first shave with it. The scent is like fresh cut limes. And I think the menthol is just nice and cooling. Just what I need on these hot summer days.

What I like about QCS Iced Key Lime is the Lime scent is natural and not artificial or candy like. It's like you have zested a lime.

My Iced Key Lime cream came in the other day, i've only had a chance to use it twice. At first I did the usual mug/bowl lather, then (for the first time) did a face lather. WHAT a difference the face lather, and the cream, makes. I LOVE it!

I just did my first face lather using the Marco method and I get much more lather doing it this way compared to the bowl lather. Can't believe the difference!!

As for the Iced Key lime. It's deffinatly going to be one of my "go to" products. Loved the scent, the way it made my face go cold and how my skin feels after I'm done shaving with it.

I have both scents in ASB. Both quality, the lime is my favorite of any other I've tried or smelled. QCS makes quality stuff.

Top Bottom