What's new

Q: Jicky vs. Tribute?

I did get a Spartan head of Tribute from her ...

AA
I thought you said you got the Spartan Head in the Post, and it arrived broken...showed pictures, in fact.
Are you telling 'porkies,' Ad Astra?
That could get you disqualified from the NASA programme!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I thought you said you got the Spartan Head in the Post, and it arrived broken...showed pictures, in fact.
Are you telling 'porkies,' Ad Astra?
That could get you disqualified from the NASA programme!

What broke it … was banging against another Spartan head!

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
two spartan heads are better than one.

Right? Civil War!

EDIT: every thread needs pix ...

full

AA

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I've got the Penny... Excalibur in mine maybe? I'd forgotten about broken Spartan head! I cried at the time. Go Green! Go White!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
my penny has Excalibur too. My Tribute is in the Liberty Bell (avon's most stable based decanter).
And don't forget the Capitol building! That's pretty stable. Well, in Avon, not Washington, DC, lol! Mine has Tribute in it.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Love the totem-pole!
What's in it?

Totem Pole is Spicy ...

Spartan-head is Tribute, of course - I also have the smooth glass version;

That particular Ndn Penny I bought empty for .35, but I have another with Bravo - which is especially great Avon!

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
my penny has Excalibur too. My Tribute is in the Liberty Bell (avon's most stable based decanter).

True dat! Should see the dumb Spirit of St. Louis (Excalibur), crashed on its nose.

Oland Liberty Bell here ...

AA

following up after using both Jicky and Tribute in separate trials, the dry down on Jicky is much more powdery and floral, whereas the dry down on Tribute was much more sugary.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
following up after using both Jicky and Tribute in separate trials, the dry down on Jicky is much more powdery and floral, whereas the dry down on Tribute was much more sugary.

Well, interesting! And thanks.

AA

Top Bottom