What's new

Put your toggle in your safety deposit box - Soaring Togglemania!

WAY too rich for my blood. I don't know exactly how many razors I have, I'm somewhere in the 15-20 range, but I KNOW that I got all of them combined for less than half of that price.

There's two in there somewhere.

proxy.php

:biggrin1:

I'm extremely jealous ! And to think, I have trouble putting money up for two razors I want. Awesome set :thumbup:

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Wow, my lone Toggle was (If I Recall Correctly) $80 on the B/S/T, then I picked up the case from another member in a swap ..

Still missing the "Chrome" Toggle, and two more to fill out my own version of the "Dialing Dozen" (using Achim's picture I believe)

Wow, my lone Toggle was (If I Recall Correctly) $80 on the B/S/T, then I picked up the case from another member in a swap ..

Still missing the "Chrome" Toggle, and two more to fill out my own version of the "Dialing Dozen" (using Achim's picture I believe)

This is a 1-5 dial nickel toggle that is not on the list...

A "chrome toggle" and four other nice razors went for 152$ back in December...http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=177774

I picked mine up for a great deal. The first one (a D-1) was hidden in a lot. I got it for $69. You couldn't see it so well in the picture. The next one I paid $100 for, but it's worth all that Toggley goodness.

My toggle was £15.00 off the bay and my #66 cased and mint was £10.00 so i guess its all down to waiting and watching. Although i have noticed prices increasing ever since i joined. It looks like more folk are taking up this eclectic hobby and want the often discussed prestige razors. My Eclipse red ring was also off the bay almost mint no case cost me 0.99p with free postage i see them on there now going for anything from £50.00 to £100.00. If you want a razor thats in that bracket the market dictates the pricing, its not like you can go to the local shop and pick these things up anymore. the sought after razors are getting on for 50-80 years old now for things that are essentially throw away items finding one in amazing condition is going to get harder and harder and correspondingly prices will go up.

I remember a while ago when we had the Fatboy Mania. I bought my first one cased for $35 in near mint condition many years ago. I used it daily and didn't pay it any mind.
Then all of a sudden, Everybody wanted one. Prices doubled overnight.
I think that's finally died off now.

Top Bottom