What's new

Purchased a Karve, how long of a wait?!

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have purchased a karve razor direct from Chris’s website, how long did shipping and delivery take? I’m just curious because I’m very impatient when I’m excited haha. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When did you buy? I got mine a couple of days ago. I also live next door to AB. They should alert you as to when they are ready to ship. They are getting a lot more popular so you might have to wait a bit longer.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Not as of yet. Ordered Monday. Maybe Sunday night actually? Either way it was one of those two days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
yikes
well a watched pot doesn't boil
i know that doesn't help you want that razor but now ive distracted you momentarily
:)

When did you buy? I got mine a couple of days ago. I also live next door to AB. They should alert you as to when they are ready to ship. They are getting a lot more popular so you might have to wait a bit longer.

Sunday night or monday, cannot remember. either way it was one of those days lol

I ordered one Sunday night and sent an email with a question about the baseplate. I have yet to receive a tracking number or response to my email.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Hmm, ordered just a new Open Comb plate to go with my earlier razor, a week ago. To date, all I've heard is from their Robot confirming the order, and crickets .. I think the OC launch gave them a spurt of orders that are backed up .. not like I don't have a razor to use in the meantime. They did hit the Paypal lickety-split though ..

I ordered a Karve after normal business hours on Friday the 1st. I also haven't received any update other than the purchase notification. Given that we know it's a small, 'artisanal' operation of you will, patience is required and reasonable (I tell myself). It's also quite the norm for this company/person. In the meantime, entertain yourself by ... to polish or not to polish, that is the question. Yeah, I'm not good with patience either.

I ordered a couple of OC base plates the day they were released and received the “thank you for ordering email” right away. Then I received a shipping notification about 3-4 days later. Then the plates arrived about 1 1/2 weeks later. It will come but Canadian Post takes a bit.

It would seem that memories of orders past have been all but forgotten!!

proxy.php

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have purchased a karve razor direct from Chris’s website, how long did shipping and delivery take? I’m just curious because I’m very impatient when I’m excited haha. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I ordered my baseplates on February 22nd and they were delivered on March 5th. A week and a half from another country is pretty quick, IMO. I received my tracking number a couple days after ordering.

I got an email from Chris today. He said he's had a lot of orders lately and been trying to keep up. He seems like a nice guy and gave me a little advice on the baseplate. I just got a tracking number.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Yep me too!

Another shipping notice here - now we can compare notes about delivery times & carp about that! Since Canada is just south of here, about 22 miles (well, Windsor anyway) I should get mine soon!

Another shipping notice here - now we can compare notes about delivery times & carp about that! Since Canada is just south of here, about 22 miles (well, Windsor anyway) I should get mine soon!
I'm in Washington state and my package from Karve crossed over in British Columbia, only to fly all the way to the East Coast and then turn around to be delivered to me in Olympia. My understanding is that nothing goes directly from customs to the nearest post office. How's that for effeciency? :a6:

I'm in Washington state and my package from Karve crossed over in British Columbia, only to fly all the way to the East Coast and then turn around to be delivered to me in Olympia. My understanding is that nothing goes directly from customs to the nearest post office. How's that for effeciency? :a6:

My guess is that it went to a special international processing facility on the east coast.... where absolutely nothing happened differently than if it hit your local post office.

I'm in luck then [emoji119] NYC area here!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Exactly. It's kind of like if I was to mail a card to my next door neighbor, the card would go to the mail facility 50 miles up I-5, turn around and come back to be delivered the next day. SMDH....

Top Bottom