What's new

Puppies make me happy

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
It should be an interesting month ahead. My sister & B.i.L. (with whom I'm staying for the duration, in the country) just brought home two adorable lab pups from the breeder. The 2 older dogs are just tolerating them so far. Should get better in time. Had to share a pic.
Iggy (darker reddish) & Spark (lighter reddish)
0421201326a~2.jpg

0421202003~2.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Gorgeous dogs!

Our friend's chocolate lab recently had a litter of beauties. We get a lot of photos, and they're all fun.

On a related note, our dog discovered a litter of kittens in one of our beds, shrouded by rose bushes and star jasmine.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
More of a cat guy, but those are some good looking pups. Were I ever to get a dog, a lab would be high on the list.

We got a puppy before all this virus thing happened. Our last dog passed a couple years ago. My youngest son has been asking for another dog sine then. We waited until we felt he was old enough to take ownership of doing the doggie chores. This puppy was one of 6 and picked my son. Love at first sight. It’s been a great experience for the boy. Actually has helped him cope with the shelter in place. Glad we got him when we did. My son named him Cole.

82FE1328-0315-406C-9769-0669EAB90A28.jpeg

Top Bottom