What's new

Public Service Shaving Announcement

From The Durango (CO) Telegraph - an independent weekly, August 25, 2011:

-----------
"Free Men's Haircuts...
...and straight razor shaves. Barber in training, 6th St. salon. Call Rob at 970-708-0974 to make an appointment."
-----------

If you're in the neighborhood....

Thanks for the heads up. A little too far for me, almost a 7 hr. drive. Don't know if I'd trust a barber in training with a straight though? I'd hope he'd have at LEAST 100 shaves under his belt. I guess he couldn't chew up my face any worse than me. :blush: I don't need to go through that again.

Well, they've gotta learn somewhere, and I'm sure a senior barber would be standing right there. :crying:

I think it would be worth it, the price is right for sure. :wink2:

My barber told me when he took his test he had to pull a bum off the street tobshave. The standard payment was a bottle of cheap alcohol.

This is a bit of an upgrade. Plus, it helps spread interest IMO.

I think it's easier to shave someone else than it is yourself. I shave blind a lot of the time because my arm, hand or razor blocks my view. I've shaved others without so much as a weeper. I'd let a student shave me as long as the shave was free. LOL

I had a newly trained girl shave me in the early eighties.My face looked like a strawberry.She said "I think I shaved you too close".

My barber told me when he took his test he had to pull a bum off the street tobshave. The standard payment was a bottle of cheap alcohol.

This is a bit of an upgrade. Plus, it helps spread interest IMO.

That's what mine said too. That was way back though...

Top Bottom