What's new

Public Restroom Pigs

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Why do you suppose that it even makes any kind of sense at all for a man to use a commode as a urinal and NOT lift the seat first?!?!

I have never understood this and it is only amplified many fold in the world of truck driving. Wiping the seat first is an instinctive habit, but the need to scrub and sanitize between each user seems like it should not be necessary if each user had the next victim user in mind.

Why do you suppose that it even makes any kind of sense at all for a man to use a commode as a urinal and NOT lift the seat first?!?!

I have never understood this and it is only amplified many fold in the world of truck driving. Wiping the seat first is an instinctive habit, but the need to scrub and sanitize between each user seems like it should not be necessary if each user had the next victim user in mind.

While I am in no way excusing these pigs, I have found that the businesses that maintain clean facilities, have those facilities treated with a little more respect, than those that have a pretty lax attitude when it comes to cleaning.
This is no excuse for some of the things I have seen in public restrooms.
I am sure there are exceptions to this, just seems to be a trend I`ve noticed locally.

I feel your pain, Dennis. It happens all the time in the bathrooms at my place of employment.

I will say that I'm proud of my calm response to this affrontry. I consider it a subliminal reminder from the Powers That Be as to why I'm not allowed to carry a submachine gun.

Don

They're the same ones that "do what needs to be done" and then suddenly develop a severe allergic aversion to the manual use of soap and water. Disgusting.

At the office, where many businesses share common rest rooms, at least half of the commodes at any time have not been flushed. I finally got so sick of it I pasted the following signs on the inside doors of the stalls:

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR BEST WORK TODAY. FLUSH!

YOU'RE NOT IN YOUR THIRD WOULD COUNTRY ANYMORE. FLUSH!

JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T DO IT AT HOME DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT HERE

CHIMPS CAN BE TRAINED TO FLUSH. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to measure the effectiveness because someone keeps ripping the signs down. May have to resort to non-washable magic marker next time!

:lol:

Jeff in Boston

if you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweeting, wipe the seatie

If you miss when you ****
Or can't rule over your stool
Don't be a jerk
Put that TP to work
Wipe up that seat
And the floor by your feet
Don't be a swine
With habits so porcine
That the people who follow
Are required to wallow
In pee pee and doo doo
That came from you-know-who

I've theorized that people that fail to flush are the same group that fails to use their turn signals. This involves the use of a lever to activate each function that seems to elude that group.

proxy.php

I point you to Daisy Owl. You're welcome.

At least they didn't use the urinal as a commode.

They do, it takes practice, but even they can aim and miss with the best of us....

I hate it, especially when one has to sit and when in a rush (such as those of us with IBS), it is not good to need to take 10 minutes to clean up what should never have been left in the first place!

Tom

Some people are just disgusting. I work in a pretty nice restaurant and the way people treat our rest rooms is just revolting.

I have to pipe in here. The womens room has to be way more disgusting than the mens. I am still trying to figure out how a womens toilet has more urine on it than a 3 yr old boys. The majority of women do not wash either. If they do it seems as if they think water over the hands for 3 seconds counts as washing.

Top Bottom