What's new

Public Restroom Pigs

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I have to pipe in here. The womens room has to be way more disgusting than the mens. I am still trying to figure out how a womens toilet has more urine on it than a 3 yr old boys. The majority of women do not wash either. If they do it seems as if they think water over the hands for 3 seconds counts as washing.

Now this surprises me. Thanks for sharing.

The shelf is more common in Germany I believe, AFAIR it is for the examination of your stool...... i.e. see how well your body is... hmmmmmm.

http://www.banterist.com/archivefiles/000212.html

Tom

There is always the hole in the floor toilet. I encountered one at a church on a hill over looking Florence. A really nice looking lady had just left the restroom. I was thinking this girl is hot. I didn't much longer when I saw her number 2 aim was way off and didn't even hit the flush area.... It was just laying on the floor for all to enjoy. Ahhhhhhh, memories of my travels.... Special times, special times.

Michael

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I'm not exactly germaphobic, but whenever I have to exit a public restroom, I always pull my sleeve down over my hand before I pull the door. Who knows what kind of icky things might be lurking on that doorknob?

...and then remember 6 hours later when you use your sleeve to wipe your face. I hate that. :lol:

Perhaps it's just me but I've got tears streaming down my face reading this thread. The Jackson Pollack comment is pure gold.
The strangest thing I heard about toilet habits was a caravan park owner complaining that every morning for a couple of weeks he had to clean a Number 2 out of a shower cubicle every morning in the females shower block.

Perhaps it's just me but I've got tears streaming down my face reading this thread. The Jackson Pollack comment is pure gold.
The strangest thing I heard about toilet habits was a caravan park owner complaining that every morning for a couple of weeks he had to clean a Number 2 out of a shower cubicle every morning in the females shower block.

You always have to ask "Why?" though, why on earth would anyone do that??? I mean taking a whizz in the shower is just about understandable, but a dump?? Thats just beyond the pale.... and probably they would use the pale if it were provided for that purpose......

An ode to those who missed the throne:

I hope you think when laying cable,
of the others who are less able,
to get it up as high as you,
oh what a talent to fling your poo,
for when others stop and strain,
then they can marvel at the pain,
you have gone too with aim........

OldSaw

The wife's investment
You always have to ask "Why?" though, why on earth would anyone do that??? I mean taking a whizz in the shower is just about understandable, but a dump?? Thats just beyond the pale.... and probably they would use the pale if it were provided for that purpose......

I think they would probably go right next to it.

Several years ago I worked third shift in an all night grocery store. The customers destroyed the restrooms on a nightly basis. Cleaning the restrooms became so labor intensive that management decided to lock the restrooms except for employees.

I was on break one evening and was standing in line behind a very intoxicated female customer. I heard her comment that she had to use the restroom. She had her friend stand in line so she would not lose her spot and ran to the restroom. When she came back she asked for the key and was told that the restrooms were for employees only. She looked at the clerk and said, "OK, what am I supposed to do, I can't wait" The clerk explained what a mess the restrooms had become and there was a bar next door where she could use the restroom.

This was in the early eighties and ash trays were still in the stores. She looked at the clerk and said, "This will do" and quickly relieved herself in the ash tray in front of several shocked customers and store employees. She smiled and walked out.

The next night the doors to the restrooms were unlocked.

I work retail and the womens restrooms are terrible, yet they complain most when the restroom is messy. Mens room is always clean

I have to think that many women don't actually make contact with the toilet seat to pee. They must squat and pull their undies forward to go.

In addition to the mess around the commode, I also don't understand why the floor around the urinals are all wet. Lets face it, most present with a fairly wide target to hit yet so many that I use, particularly in airports, are surrounded by "liquid" on the floor which I can only assume is urine. What are these guys doing, standing three feet away and trying to arc it in?

3 feet? That's nuthin. You gotta be at least 6 feet away before any real aiming is involved.Can't you write your name in the snow?Seriously though those fellas before you are doing it on purpose.Why you ask?Because they can't do it at home cause there's no one else to clean it for them.

...and then remember 6 hours later when you use your sleeve to wipe your face. I hate that. :lol:
Not a problem ... I use the lower part, near the wrist, to open the doors, and the upper part, between elbow and shoulder, to wipe my face.

Besides, its unlikely that any germs I might pick up from the doorknob would survive 6 hours ... although even the thought of coming into contact with dead germs is still kind of creepy.

Last edited:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Those who can't hit the bulleye's always make me feel sorry for their partners... If they miss a target that big... Poor them...

This kind of thing always used to shock me as well but traveling through several poor countries made me appreciate even the dirtiest of 'civilized' bathrooms. :biggrin1:

The "nicest" urinals are at Schipol airport (Amsterdam) They changed the urinals so that the new ones had a picture of a fly painted on the porcelain, near to the drain hole. This drastically reduced the amount of wayward peeing as the customers started aiming for the fly! :001_smile

I move to design and install AI "viewers" that keep bathroom stalls locked until the user cleans it back up... Want to leave? Clean up after yousrelf.

It will be well worth the design and hadware cost.

Top Bottom