What's new

Public Opinion Aggressiveness Poll: Muhle R41 (2013) vs Above The Tie (ATT) H2

Which razor head feels/behaves more aggressive to you?

• Muhle R41 (2013)

• Above The Tie (ATT) H2

• The difference seems like less than 5% to me

• I haven't used both

• I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
man, my h2 is like shaving with a cupcake compared to the 2013 r41 i had. a cupcake that WORKS, mind you, but comparitively: a cupcake.

In case you can't see the poll itself, the options are:

Which razor head feels/behaves more aggressive to you?

- Muhle R41 (2013) open comb (OC) razor head
- Above The Tie (ATT) H2 open comb (OC) razor head
- The difference seems like less than 5% to me (the seem equal to me)
- I haven't used both
- I'm not sure

Please feel free to vote in the replies here if you prefer (but don't vote in both ways). Indicate a reply-vote with something like, "MY VOTE: Razor X is more aggressive to me"

Also, a complete list of related aggressiveness polls can be found here:

http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Mode...olls_being_used_towards_refining_the_rankings

I'm reading this data as the average Muhle R41 (2013) is usually thought of as more aggressive then the average ATT H2 open comb head for the average shaver ... but probably only by 0.5 points since there is not a clear consensus (7 votes for R41-2013, 2 votes for ATT H2, and 2 votes think they are equal).

Also of interest, another poll is currently indicating (5 to 5 to 1) that the ATT H1 and H2 heads are essentially equal in aggressiveness ... but please still only vote relative to experience with the H2 open comb (OC) in this poll.

If you haven't yet, please vote fast! This poll closes in less than 18 hours!

Final results are in!

R41-2013 > ATT H2 (by 0.5)

I'm reading this data as the average Muhle R41 (2013) is usually thought of as more aggressive then the average ATT H2 open comb head for the average shaver ... but probably only by 0.5 points since there is not a clear consensus (7 votes for R41-2013, 2 votes for ATT H2, and 2 votes think they are equal).

Thank you to all who voted! :thumbup:

Top Bottom