What's new

Public Opinion Aggressiveness Poll: Feather Popular vs Feather AS-D2

Which razor head feels/behaves more aggressive to you?

• Feather Popular

• Feather AS-D2

• The difference seems like less than 5% to me

• I haven't used both

• I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
In case you can't see the poll itself, the options are:

Which razor head feels/behaves more aggressive to you?

- Feather Popular
- Feather AS-D2
- The difference seems like less than 5% to me (the seem equal to me)
- I haven't used both
- I'm not sure

Please feel free to vote in the replies here if you prefer (but don't vote in both ways). Indicate a reply-vote with something like, "MY VOTE: Razor X is more aggressive to me"

Also, a complete list of related aggressiveness polls can be found here:

http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Mode...olls_being_used_towards_refining_the_rankings

It's seeming like relatively few people have used both the Feather Popular and the Feather AS-D2?

I haven't tried the AS-D2, yet, but the AS-D1 was even less aggressive than the Feather Popular for me which I couldn't believe! It has been the mildest DE razor that I have ever tried and that is amongst over 100 that I have tried, so far.
To be fair, I won't cast my vote until I try the AS-D2.

I'm reading this data as the average Feather Popular is about equal in aggressiveness to the average Feather AS-D2 for the average shaver.

(Currently 1 vote for Feather Popular, 1 vote for Feather AS-D2, and 3 votes think they are equal in terms of aggressiveness)

If you disagree, please vote fast! This poll closes in less than 18 hours!

Final results are in!

Feather Popular ~= Feather AS-D2
(but only 4 votes yields less certainty in this poll)

I'm reading this data as the average Feather Popular is about equal in aggressiveness to the average Feather AS-D2 for the average shaver. (1 vote for Feather Popular, 1 vote for Feather AS-D2, and 3 votes think they are equal in terms of aggressiveness)

Thank you to all who voted! :thumbup:

Top Bottom