What's new

Pssst! You read it here first...

IMG_3291.jpg

If you get cash for Christmas here is your chance!

After Christmas we will be having a sale on whatever soap lockers are remaining. Already half of them have sold out but some colors still remain. Of the ones you see in our store - there are only about five of each color left so we see them going quickly. The price is $29.95 now but after Christmas it will be reduced to $19.95! Plus The Captain always tosses in some free samples with your order.

We are making these available to B&B viewers. If any remain after a few days that is when it goes onto Facebook which will clear them out. If you want one at a bargain price this will be your one chance since they have been discontinued.

Link for your convenience: All Products

View attachment 845870

If you get cash for Christmas here is your chance!

After Christmas we will be having a sale on whatever soap lockers are remaining. Already half of them have sold out but some colors still remain. Of the ones you see in our store - there are only about five of each color left so we see them going quickly. The price is $29.95 now but after Christmas it will be reduced to $19.95! Plus The Captain always tosses in some free samples with your order.

We are making these available to B&B viewers. If any remain after a few days that is when it goes onto Facebook which will clear them out. If you want one at a bargain price this will be your one chance since they have been discontinued.

Link for your convenience: All Products
Just ordered a Magma to go along with my other two soap lockers. I sure hope the samples included North soap or balm

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I'm in and very happy to see the 45th is in aftershave. .... As your description says I do want to eat the soap. Now maybe drink the as? :)

Well, that didn't take long - Blue Sky is now sold out.

We have a handful of Rawhide, two Sandstorm, and four Magma remaining.

Free samples of soap, cream, and balm accompany each order!

Ordered X-mas morning, got a shipping notice later that day. While I appreciate highly such a fast response, I hope that part was automated, and the Captain did take the day off. :)

Just ordered a magma and sandstone. If you have a sample of 45th Parallel I'd appreciate it; it's the only one I haven't tried.

Talked myself into getting a magma. It was EXTREMELY hard for me not to order 5 of these! Would love to see a sample of sandalwood soap as that's the only "flavor" I don't have already. Thanks for the heads up, Cap!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you sir! As always, your customer service is head and shoulders above anybody else's and that's why i keep coming back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Received mine and its very cool. Can't wait to get it in the mix. Nice samples thrown in also. Cute as 1 oz test tube probably good for travel.
The 45 as smells so wonderful. Literary should have a do not drink warning.

The captain comes through.

Top Bottom