What's new

provence sante

Hi guys been perusing the forums for hours some great reading here,thrilled to become a member,does anyone know how I can get provence sante soap in the UK been searching google but no UK sellers have turned up so far,I really want to use this soap after reading the mostly glowing reports on here TIA

Yes I thought the same,but they seemed to have bypassed the UK completely,there is a US website that will send international but the air postage makes it a non starter,very frustrating,I would trust a US site rather than a French one as language difficulties are no problem,hope someone knows of UK supplier or have ordered from US to UK themselves at a good rate.

Why not make a day of it - go down South, take the Chunnel train across, get into a city, and pick some up. Could be a fun romantic trip for you and a partner, AND you come away with a sweet new soap.

Must admit that crossed my mind lol:001_smile looks like no matter which way it cuts,I'll be paying top dollar for it!!! hope it lives up to expectations when I get some

WOW, that shaving essentials site looks brilliant,will get in touch over shipping,but looks as if it'll be a larger order than I thought, cant resist some of the stuff on there!!!!

WOW, that shaving essentials site looks brilliant,will get in touch over shipping,but looks as if it'll be a larger order than I thought, cant resist some of the stuff on there!!!!

BEWARE! He gives great service and will include many samples of products you'll want to purchase down the road! :biggrin:

Top Bottom