What's new

Provence Santé green tea is going to be reformulated

Hi all

I don't know if this is already known, or if anyone will care, but i have an info stating that Provence Santé Thé Vert formula is going to change by the end of 2010. I guess the cream is going to change also.
They are not making anymore of it and they just continue selling the existing stock.

I don't know about the Verlaine, since they are not even selling it in France ( you guys are lucky !)

I love this soap, one of my favourite with Pré de provence.

Regards

( PS : if anyone has a refill of provence santé verlaine and don't mind to sell, you can send a pm ! :redface: )

Last edited:
Are they getting out of the soap business? A tragedy if true

they Will continue making shaving soap, but they Want to offer something even more natural and performant. I guess Some stores are going to be out of stock for Some Time. I wasnt able to Find it in France and have to order from westcoast shaving .

Let me see if I understand...the green tea and the verlaine are going to be reformulated or the green tea is going to be reformulated and verlaine discontinued?

I can see why they might want to reformulate. Not because of the performance, which is awesome. But the use of palm oils might go against their green grain. If not tallow, I'm not sure what they'll use, though

Here's my dilemma. I have a puck of the soap, but it sits, unopened, in my den because I wanted to use up some product before I opened it. I like the smell, and everybody says it is a good performer, but I've never tried it.

Do I buy another puck just in case I really love it? Or do I risk having them screw up the reformulation and then have no way to get another puck after I find out I love it?

What to do?:confused1

Let me see if I understand...the green tea and the verlaine are going to be reformulated or the green tea is going to be reformulated and verlaine discontinued?

ah sorry if its not clear , im not very comfortable with english. The mail I receive from Provence santé tells that the whole "Green Tea for Men" range is going to be reformulated by the end of this year , so that includes soap and cream.
They live on the existing stock until the new products is available.

They don't say anything about the verlaine, except that I won't be able to find it in France, since it's only for the U.S market.

ah sorry if its not clear , im not very comfortable with english.

No worries...I bet my French is worse than your English!!:001_smile

They don't say anything about the verlaine, except that I won't be able to find it in France, since it's only for the U.S market.

Wow...I didn't realize that Verlaine was only for the US market!! I've never tried the green tea version. I planned on buying some when I was done with the Verlaine version, which was more than a year ago.

Top Bottom