What's new

Provence Sante' Green Tea Aftershave

I got this stuff a while back in an order from Baudelaire soaps, and have been using it to great effect. This is an alcohol-free splash that has witch hazel and shea butter in it. It feels extremely soothing to the skin, and has some of the best moisturizing properties of any splash I have come across. When you look at your hands after applying it to your face, you can see the shine (though it is matte on your face) of the shea butter. This is one of the very few AS splashes I have used that don't have me running for the moisturizer afterwards. The scent is very nice as well, and I also have the cologne in the same green tea scent - great stuff all around. For $12, it is hard to beat.

Agreed. I bought the same combination a couple of weeks ago and really enjoy them. The EDT didn't seem to have a lot of staying power but I like the scent.

Jerry

Hey Scotto!
I am glad to see that you appreciate a REAL aftershave. The three or four Provençal aftershaves I have are really top notch.. They fill in that void that you usually find in the British aftershaves, i.e. where they have antisceptic, soothing, and moisturizing qualities.
In addition to Provence Santé, I have aftershave by Lothantique, which is also very good.
Watch out for Jerry! He's an enabler! He'll have you shopping like crazy... Look what he did to me!:lol1:

guenron said:
Hey Scotto!
IWatch out for Jerry! He's an enabler! He'll have you shopping like crazy... Look what he did to me!:lol1:

Says the KING of the enablers!! Pot, kettle, black ....

If it weren't for Ron, I'd be able to afford a vacation next year!

Joel's not much help either. My Will G soap and after shave are on their way.

YOU'RE ALL ENABLERS!!!! THE WHOLE LOT OF YA!

Jerry

Top Bottom