What's new

Prostate Health : Is Anyone Eating Dark Chocolate ?

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Someone on the Internet said that eating Dark Chocolate, 70% Cocoa, will help a male not need to urinate as often.

I’m giving this a try. Is anyone else?

ADC1110A-CCAA-4577-95B4-8195C5628664.jpeg

I love dark chocolate, coffee, and good heavy calorie beer...and this one has all 3!

I have heard healthy benefits from all 3 so I don't mind having a couple...a couple times a week!

Since the original question was in regard to prostate health I would point out a study from one of the Scandinavian countries that suggest eating more than three eggs a week increases your chances of prostate problems.. Never heard anything about dark chocolate however...

Yes I do several oz each morning with my coffee. It's reportedly a good source of antioxidants; also minerials iron, magnesium, and zinc.

Since the original question was in regard to prostate health I would point out a study from one of the Scandinavian countries that suggest eating more than three eggs a week increases your chances of prostate problems.. Never heard anything about dark chocolate however...

Well I eat usually 6-8 at a time, so perhaps that is why my faucet only opens half way??????

Thank you @preidy & @SammieM for your answers. I reckon I’m the only one who read something about the benefits of Dark Chocolate.

I have heard of its benefits, but not necessarily related to prostate. And it is delicious. And kids do not usually care for it. So....WIN/WIN/WIN?????

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I'm a bit skeptical: this is the first time in my life something I like is (allegedly) good for me :biggrin1:

I heard twice from a man that DarK Chocolate, 70% Cocoa , is good for a man’s prostate gland. That is the only thing which I heard.

Top Bottom