What's new

proraso wood and spice

anyones used it,can give me some info...how strong is the scent, what is the scent actually like, does it work worth a darn?

indeed, imho, proraso wood and spice is great cream and scent!!
works great!!
be sure to get the cologne to accompany the cream!!

proraso wood spice omega filarmonica july 8 2017.jpg

Of the three single blade products I think it was my least favorite. I found the scent a bit too strong. The performance is very good though, as good or better than the classics. I second finding a sample first, especially since in the US I've only seen it for sale in large 275mL bags. I got samples from WCS, not sure where else has them available.

wow i'm surprised there weren't more positive reviews. I also had the first impression that it was a bit strong , but then it quickly became one of my favorite winter scents. It has a warm woodiness like being in an old country store or an small town antique shop, plus some nice churchy incense notes, and then all that mixed with a sort of musky spiciness in the air, it really has a lot of good stuff going on if you give it a chance.

I was lucky to grab samples of all 3 of the single blade creams and their matching balms from maggards a few months ago, they sold out pretty quickly. Their lather and performance is fantastic. Cypress & Vetiver is a perfect cool rainy day scent. Azur Lime is great for the summer.

One of my favorite creams, and performance is up there with my best soaps. Scent was very strong when I first received it, but let it sit out for a week and it was much better. Scent reminds me a lot of Dior Sauvage without the synthetic notes.

I’ve been using Azur Lime as a travel cream for several months. It’s excellent. Performance is top notch. Scent and performance is better than the regular line.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I think that I would try a sample first. I have been caught in the past by buying aftershaves on line and then finding out that something in them gave me an allergic rash.

Great performing cream. I like the scent, but it is unusual and took a bit to grow on me. I think the smell is similar (though not exactly like) Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve.

Just used this for the first time. I like it. Anyone else get a slight cooling feel on their face from it?

Recently discovered the Proraso Wood and Spice cologne and I absolutely love it. Perfect compliment to the Proraso Red Aftershave splash.

I'm confused, is this the same scent as the Proraso in the red tub? I've gotten the AS and for me these days it's a nice warm scent.

After using about half the big tube I was a bit done with the soap still have the asb which I use from time to time
Quality is proraso good
Scent is strong still like it
But like most proraso it has something synthetic about it.

Top Bottom