What's new

Proraso Wood and Spice

And the shave, was good? Proraso good or a bit more luxurious?

was an excellent shave just as good as any luxury shave cream. STRONG scent, bathroom still smells like wood and spice. I am glad it comes in a large tube because i'm going to use it a lot.

I just sent an email to Proraso asking if the Wood and Spice will be offered in the 5.2 oz. tubes. I'll let you know what I hear back.

I just sent an email to Proraso asking if the Wood and Spice will be offered in the 5.2 oz. tubes. I'll let you know what I hear back.
I am anxious to find this out, too. I'm excited to see this and the other flavors hit the American market, and I'm also more interested in the $10 tube.

I am anxious to find this out, too. I'm excited to see this and the other flavors hit the American market, and I'm also more interested in the $10 tube.

Other flavors? Are there more new flavors that are being released besides Wood and Spice? What are they?

Other flavors? Are there more new flavors that are being released besides Wood and Spice? What are they?

wood & spice, crypress & vetyver, azur lime
44986_3.jpg
44994_3.jpg
44990_3.jpg

Does it actually just smell like straight up wood or is it sort of like a woody cologne? These new scents sound less straightforward than their other lineup. With the exception of the blue cream, the other fragrances are so easy to describe but I still can't imagine how these new creams smell based on the official descriptions.

It's not just wood scent, it has a spice backnote. I would say it's a sweet wood with rich cumin spice finish.
Thanks for the info. It sounds nice. I wish that I could smell these three new scents before buying but unfortunately Proraso doesn't seem to have any retail presence in the US.

I just have to sound off on the Wood and Spice cologne. It seemed to smell a little odd when I first sprayed it (maybe grassy), but after the dry down... Wow! This stuff smells phenomenal! I think I've found my new primary scent. I'll have to get the cream and after shave.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
To my nose the Wood & Spice scent is a more complex and refined version of the Red Sandalwood. The other day I combined the Red pre-shave with the Wood & Spice cream and they matched up nicely. :thumbup1:

... Here's the thing though. I can't use up a 9.2 oz. container of shaving cream. I'm the kind of guy who needs to use something different every day. I'd go to my grave and still never use it up. ...

Sorry, I'm not seeing the problem. :001_302:

Top Bottom