What's new

Proraso users- any preference regarding tub or tube?

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I like the tub better. Lathers quick and easy. And I face lather, so it's load and go. I don’t get along with the tubes. Don’t enjoy using them one bit.

Prefer the Proraso tubs since I like the firmer consistency. The tubs can be reused for small pucks such as Haslinger, or a small chunk taken from a larger container of some other soap. Proraso tubs are unbreakable so no worries about dropping one on a tile floor.

Although both are great, I prefer tubes. In the morning when I’m going slow, I’d rather put the effort into whipping up better lather than loading brush. With the tube, it’s so easy.

A while back I tried the Green, and felt the menthol was making me twitchy and jittery. Didn’t like it at all. Yet I’d seen how so many love it. I tried it again, with the goal of a week of daily use. Now I’ve acquired a taste for it and look forward to it, although I think Blue is still my favorite.

I love both and find them quite different in scent. The tub is great to hold when lathering, much better than my other soaps. I think I prefer the tub most...

Top Bottom