What's new

Proraso Single Blade shaving cream?

I am putting this here, because I want responses from straight razor users only. This cream is supposed to be formulated for a straight razor or something. Has anyone tried the Proraso Single Blade creams? How do they perform? How is the residual slickness and the cushion?

I've been told by my local brick and mortar, as well as several other sources, that the Single Blade shaving creams are no more once the existing stock is sold. I was told that the Single Blade will remain as only beard care. I emailed Proraso, but I have received no response.

Has anybody else heard this?

I've been told by my local brick and mortar, as well as several other sources, that the Single Blade shaving creams are no more once the existing stock is sold. I was told that the Single Blade will remain as only beard care. I emailed Proraso, but I have received no response.

Where I live, the stock for cream tube only is zero and nobody can source it anymore. All I can find is the set (beard cream, shaving cream and after shave) or the 275 ml refill white bag and they only have one left in stock.

Yes ...(ish) I emailed Proraso USA about Azure Lime Preshave and they replied as much that they 'don't expect the line to be restocked' but nothing has officially been axed as of now.

The line has disappeared from Proraso's website, so I expect that what is currently in stores around the globe is the last of it. I picked up a couple of tubes of Cypress & Vetyver cream this month as I think it is terrific.
Proraso-USA still has the Single Blade line available for order as of this posting for those who want to stock up.
It is absent from their main Italian site, but looks like that branding and fragrance is being continued only as beard care and cologne.

I only recently discovered this. I guess they thought their name was enough to cause people to buy it. However, if no one knows about it, how will they know to look? A lot of people didn't even know about this shaving cream until it was discontinued and people started talking.

Top Bottom