What's new

Proraso Single Blade question

OMG!

using DE with Single Blade cream??
Result in prosecution at the Shaving Supreme Court!
JK!!

un, yeah... that last part of my post was tongue-in-cheek, mostly...

but you got distracted by it, and forgot to answer the real question: do the single blade varieties feel/perform any differently? or is it just “marketi g”...

I had the same issue. I’m going to try warming the bag in warm water while in the shower. I’m hoping when I get out, the cream will be a little softer.

Received some samples of these 3 new "single blade" offerings from Proaso.

Havent shaved with them yet, but the scents are pretty nice!

With these 3 new offerings, I could perhaps be satisfied with Proaso creams alone...

Did I ever tell you about the time I dated a girl named Miriam Webster? True story doggone!

AND.....I think youse is making fun of me dialect!
Now that’s interesting...about the girl I mean.

So sqouze is a proper word in parts of the country just like y’all is a proper word here?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Now that’s interesting...about the girl I mean.

So sqouze is a proper word in parts of the country just like y’all is a proper word here?
Yes!

I have a unique blood chemistry: half DeeTroiter, and half HillBilly!

So to me, it'll always be "crick" instead of "creek."

Unless I'm with folks that drink tea with their pinky stickin' out. In which case I'll probably be wearing pants instead of jeans, and all I have to do is look down and I'll remember how to talk!

Yes!

I have a unique blood chemistry: half DeeTroiter, and half HillBilly!

So to me, it'll always be "crick" instead of "creek."

Unless I'm with folks that drink tea with their pinky stickin' out. In which case I'll probably be wearing pants instead of jeans, and all I have to do is look down and I'll remember how to talk!
I answered the phone today for a lady calling from up your way. The very first thing she said was, “oh, I just love your accent.” At which point I slipped into my deepest Texas drawl. I think she about wet her pants.

FarmerTan

I broke up with Miriam. She was ALWAYS korrecting my English! Then I married an English teacher. What a LUCKY girl!

Miriam Webster:
Definition of squoze

dialectal past tense of SQUEEZE

Now Professor, explain what that means to me.
It means that some dialects of English use the word "squoze" instead of "sqeezed", the standard form of the word. It's not incorrect to use the word, though, it's just not standard American English.

Cypress & Vetiver is a keeper!

Awesome scent, and has a bit of "staying power", which I truly appreciate.

I'm guessing the intensity of scent of this one falls right between the Azur Lime (min) and Wood & Spice (max)?
Can't wait to try the other two...

FarmerTan

Cypress & Vetiver is a keeper!

Awesome scent, and has a bit of "staying power", which I truly appreciate.

I'm guessing the intensity of scent of this one falls right between the Azur Lime (min) and Wood & Spice (max)?
Can't wait to try the other two...
So PLEASE describe the Wood and Spice? And maybe the Azur Lime? I'm a sucker for staying power.

Top Bottom