What's new

Proraso Shaving Cream Green --- VS --- Proraso Shaving Soap Green

Proraso Shaving Cream Green --- VS --- Proraso Shaving Soap Green

• Proraso Shaving Cream

• Proraso Shaving Soap

Results are only viewable after voting.
Soap. I like to take my time to make a good lather in the morning, however the performances are the same.

I’ve only had/have the cream, white and now the green. But my wife came home with a bowl of green she got from Marshall’s for $2,50 so I’ll be able to compare. The white cream was thick and gloppy from day 1. Where there as the green comes out creamy. Maybe it was old stock?

Response from Proraso (re: bowl vs tube, dated 8.19.20):

"The formulas are really similar, but due to the different viscosity we have to add or remove some ingredients for their stability.

Thanks again.
Best regards
Stefano"

I like the cream just because I get to use my metal tube key. Most of my shave soaps are pucks or sticks. Any cream I have (except Proraso) comes in a tub I just scoop out and put in my shave bowl.

Is proraso the only cream out there that's free of parabens? And how does paraben even harm your skin? Everything cosmetic on this planet contains parabens to some degree if I'm not wrong.

I was going to ask this question wrt the Red. I'll be sticking to the tubes. Though I do occassionally have an issue where the threads in the lid break. :(

Top Bottom