What's new

Proraso scents

I received some Proraso cream samples that had various scents. There was a bay rum, a pine scent, and a vetiver, among others. I went searching for these as I loved the scent and performance,but came up empty. Does anyone know if Proraso sells the scents or were these likely customizations of the red, green, or white Proraso creams?

First post on here in a long, long, time....but I've seen the other scents available for sale online, and was curious about them myself. My experience with Proraso is generally limited to green and red.

From their Single Edge line there is Azur Lime (blue), Woody Spicy (yellow) and Vetyver (green). Never heard of a Bay Rum or Pine.

Regular is Green (Menthol Eukalyptus) Red (Sandalwood) the Blue and White (Aloe/Sensitive) are a bit nondescript soapy.

Edit: the Vetyver is Cypress/Vetyver

From their Single Edge line there is Azur Lime (blue), Woody Spicy (yellow) and Vetyver (green). Never heard of a Bay Rum or Pine.

Regular is Green (Menthol Eukalyptus) Red (Sandalwood) the Blue and White (Aloe/Sensitive) are a bit nondescript soapy.

I am going by memory, so perhaps there wasn't a bay rum. I recall really enjoying the woody spice. I will have to take a look at their Single Edge line. Thanks.

Blue is aloe and vitamin E, White is oats and green tea (I hate it :thumbdown)

How do barber's shops lather these? All (like maybe 3 or 4) barber shops I have been to over the years seem to have a warm foam dispenser.

How do barber's shops lather these? All (like maybe 3 or 4) barber shops I have been to over the years seem to have a warm foam dispenser.
Bowl lathered or directly squeezed into the knot and always with a boar - YT has a couple of vids from traditional Italian Barber shops.

I've gone through several of the green prorasos, and also tried the red. Because it was ridiculously inexpensive I bought the white. Although I don't have sensitive skin (Pelli Sensibili) and I've found that to be my favorite.

One of best masculine scents I’ve ever smelled. Period. Hard to find (in my experience) but a treasure when you do! There’s also a shave cream that’s sold in a large pouch of sorts and a shave oil. I would assume there’s also a splash but haven’t seen it myself. I’ve emailed the customer service contact address on the proraso website years ago asking why they stopped making this…still waiting for a response.
FEAC089F-5A7E-42E7-A07C-0FCC924F2A14.jpeg

I've gone through several of the green prorasos, and also tried the red. Because it was ridiculously inexpensive I bought the white. Although I don't have sensitive skin (Pelli Sensibili) and I've found that to be my favorite.
Proraso white is on the shave menu for Monday. The scent of the white after shave balm is just outstanding!

Top Bottom