What's new

Proraso Sale

Very nice. I have almost all the Proraso stuff, but will have to see what you have to see if I am missing something.

Is there a Proraso pre-shave cream other than the green or the white? I like the consistency of the white cream, but find it too menthol- y. Or does someone else offer a more soothing pre-shave cream?

Proraso pre/post creams only come in the Green or White. The only similar pre-shave lotion I'm aware of without much of a scent is the Castle Forbes.

Have you ever tried pre-shave oil? Available in many scents & does a great job. Some guys use hair conditioner, but use caution.

Give your favorite shaving cream a shot as a pre-shave cream. Apply cream & cover with a moist/hot towel for a few minutes. This will soften & moisturize the whiskers, open the pores & prep the skin to be shaved. Remove cream with towel, lather up again & shave away.

While pricey, we love the Dermalogica Pre-Shave Guard, works great & comes in an easy to apply stick.

Is there a Proraso pre-shave cream other than the green or the white? I like the consistency of the white cream, but find it too menthol- y. Or does someone else offer a more soothing pre-shave cream?

Good news! The new Proraso RED Pre/Post Cream is coming soon. We should have it in stock in a week or two.
$Proraso Pre-shave Cream RED.jpg

New Proraso "Single Edge" line is now in stock. 3 wonderful new scents: Wood & Spice, Cypress & Vetyver, Azur Lime.
There's a new Shaving Cream, Aftershave Balm, Beard Oil, Beard Wash & Cologne in each scent.
ProrasoSingleEdge.jpg

Top Bottom