What's new

Proraso professional shaving cream, 500ml

I love Proraso croap and have seen the 500ml large bag for sale on Amazon for £12.
Is this the same as the green tubs? I say green as the large tube has menthol.

696F6807-D551-4216-A749-B960251D719B.jpeg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Go big or go home lol
I love the super large sizes especially the preshave. The large tub is so much easier to use as well.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Go big or go home lol
I love the super large sizes especially the preshave. The large tub is so much easier to use as well. I do end up using more product with the large sizes though.

Fantastic
1/2 means panic restocking needed
How would you describe Vito’s cream? And the scent? Similar in performance to Proraso?
Can’t get that actin the states
It says tobacco but the first 1-2 shaves it was more laundry detergent. Maybe my nose got blind but now it is just a soapy fresh scent - no menthol in this one. The combination with the powdery Vitos AS is what makes it great for me. Performance is equal to Proraso and the density out of the tube is closer to Prorasos Single Edge line.

If you like P green and barber sizes look for TFS Rasozero Spiffero in 125 and 1,000 ml. Also available as Argumella and Barbacco.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
It says tobacco but the first 1-2 shaves it was more laundry detergent. Maybe my nose got blind but now it is just a soapy fresh scent - no menthol in this one. The combination with the powdery Vitos AS is what makes it great for me. Performance is equal to Proraso and the density out of the tube is closer to Prorasos Single Edge line.

If you like P green and barber sizes look for TFS Rasozero Spiffero in 125 and 1,000 ml. Also available as Argumella and Barbacco.
Thanks so many to try

Top Bottom